Tuesday, March 24, 2009

hp pc3

hp pc 3


Having a laptop and a normal desktop has a large of different. Normally, laptop user is a group of people that need to work mobile and always do busy job wherever they go. As for me, it’s a compact gadget where all the data will be keep in one storage. It looks simple, portable and easy to take care.

But as a full time blogger like me, desktop or a personal computer (PC) is already okay. What I;m trying to say is I am a home based business and I don’t need to spend some of my money to buy a laptop. In fact, I can save a lot of money by having a desktop.

Okay, let’s say that we have a problem with motherboards, peripherals and systems integration, we can handle it easily because all the compartment and the hardware can be take out one by one. Plus, we also can get a cheap hardware to replace it compared to a laptop.

Anyway, if you think you are into desktop, just don’t be sure of what the sales people recommended to you. You must seek some info about the desktop that you want from the website that has been recognized by people. Simple isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment